I resolve

I generally do not make New Year's Resolutions, since my resolve lasts as long as the snow here. I also find a lot of resolutions too vague or too unattainable.

But this year, I think I have a resolution that is doable - and good for the environment.


I resolve to shop with reusable shopping bags all year.


I already have a lot of reusable shopping bags, that generally live in the trunk of my car. I tend to remember I have them once I'm already in the store, and I'm too lazy to go back to the car to get them. So, really, all this resolution requires of me is to remember to take the bags with me.

Easy? Yep. Simple? Yep. Will it change the world? Nope - but it will change me and my world, and that's what counts.

Of course, I also resolve to loose weight, get in shape, keep the house neater, cure cancer, stop all wars, discover the lost city of Atlantis and be a better person. But this way, I have at least one resolution that I might actually be able to keep.

Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

  1. I like that resolution and would take it on board too, but I don't like to fail and me too, like you are too lazy to walk back to the car...but oh could loose some weight doing it.
    I will try :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...