Mr. Potato Brain strikes again

I have a silly dog. A weird dog. A bizarre dog.

I have a dog who, once the snow starts to melt, will search out that last bit of snow to pee/poop on. He did it last winter. He's doing it again this winter. It's like grass is simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Hmmm...

You can buy trays of grass for apartment dogs to use.

I wonder if there are more dogs out there like Kip.

And if I could make money selling trays of snow.

Shipping would be a bitch though.

I have a silly dog. A weird dog. A bizarre dog.

But he's mine, and I'm keeping him.

1 comment:

  1. When we got Zoey, she had NEVER seen grass before. We took her across state with us and the snow had all melted there. She did not go to the bathroom for the whole two days we were there as a 6 month old puppy. However, apparently carpet is as good as snow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...