I'm in love... with Mr. Clean

I washed the bathroom floor tonight*, and fell in love with Mr. Clean - well, actually the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.  Since I pretty much suck at tiling, there was a noticeable grout haze left on some areas of the bathroom floor.  It's been in the back of my mind that I needed to find some way to fix this, but the floor has been covered with drop cloths since then (drywall seams, painting, etc.), so it was on my "One Day" list.

Well, today I did needed to clean up the floor where the sink and toilet are going (!!!), and realized today was the day.  

Also floating around in my mind was the fact that somewhere under the kitchen sink, there was an un-used Magic Eraser.

Being the scientific type, I decided to experiment...

 Before
 After
 Before
 After

It worked like... um... magic.  Really.  With almost no effort, the haze is GONE!  I love it when a plan comes together!  Of course, I killed the Magic Eraser:
Rest in Piece Peace, my friend! 

Oddly enough, I'm not the first person to realize this works well :)  And just to make it clear, I received no considerations, financial or otherwise, from the makers of Mr. Clean, or any other product I complain about review in this blog.  If I ever do, after I finish screaming, I'll be sure to mention it!

And in other news:  HEY!!  LOOK!!!  It's bead board!  And plumbing!!!




_______________________________________________
*Do you know how long it's been since I washed a floor?  Okay, I have mopped the floors in this house every so often, but "renovation" and "clean floor" don't really go together, especially when all the floors are eventually being replaced...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...