S is for...

... sustainability.

I realize I started this blog to document the renovation on the house (no, it's not finished.  Yes, I am still working on it.  Yes, I will get back to blogging about it, but drywall seams are only so interesting...), but you may have noticed that I've been posting a bit more about food and sustainability.

This is something that I've come to realize is very important to me, even more so in these times of high gas prices and increasing food costs.  Food is the one thing that links every single human on earth, and is something we cannot do without.  I will continue to blog about food and sustainability, and I hope that's okay will y'all :)

Of course, sustainability is about more than food - it's about the resilience of a community to be self-sufficient, and I hope to blog a bit more about this aspect of sustainability as well.  I have been working on a few different things, and hope to share them with you eventually - I hope you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...