W is for...

... water.

I don't know if it's because the first three years of my life were spent within a mile of the falls, or that it's just my nature, but I love water.  I'm happiest when living near water, and that is one of my favourite things about this house - the lake is so close and so accessible.  I love laying in bed in warm weather, listening to the waves on the shore.  I love walking along the shore, watching the boats and the birds.  I love canoeing, and want to eventually do more kayaking.  I love swimming, and wish the dogs liked water more!  I even take epically long baths, especially in cold weather. 

However, I do wish the beaches here were dog-friendly, so I didn't have to break the law when walking the dogs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...