1 breed, 2 dogs.



SNOW!

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!



















 
Are you freakin' kidding me?  Get out of my way, woman, I'm coming inside.



What do you mean there are two more months of this??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!


















Kip digs snow.  Loves it.  He will play "find the snowball" for HOURS.  My neighbours think I'm nuts because I'll stand there and kick snow at him, to his everlasting joy.

And Katy?  The dog that would spend 25 hours a day outside if she could?

She is not amused.

Same breed,  two totally different dogs!




2 comments:

  1. LOL! She thinks she is :) I'm just waiting to see how she does if/when get one of our BIG snowfalls - I think the record in Buffalo is over 7 feet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...