Sad dog is sad

I'm forced to lay in the hallway.

On the bare floor.

Then Kip steals my sun.

Katy loves to lay in the sun.  Unfortunately for her, the only windows that get good sun in the winter are in the side of the house, making the hallway the best spot for sunbathing.

And I am NOT putting a dog bed in the hallway.

_______________________________________________________________
I have NO idea what is going on with Kip's back leg in that last picture.  It is not on backwards, and isn't broken, nor is it 25% longer than his other legs.  Freak.  :)

2 comments:

  1. It's the shadow extending down to look like that. I had to look at it for a minute to see it too.

    Can you put down a small rug? I mean, if you wanted to? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! It is the shadow!! Thank you :)

      And a small rug is a great idea - I'll have to see if I can pick one up that fits - spoiled dog ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...