The Kitchen is Finally Done (Okay, not really)


But at least this finally showed up! If you look back at the previous photos, the microwave had a stainless steel finish. And while I like that look, I don't like either the upkeep and price premium. So, imagine my surprise when I opened the microwave box to see the SS one, instead of the white one I actually bought! It was a mistake on the manufacturers part, as the box was clearly labelled white, and the company I bought it from was nice enough to let me use the SS one - a good thing, since it took forever to get the correct one in and delivered!

However, it's finally here, and it's installed. And I think it looks great :D

Now to finish the trim and the table....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...